* KEEP IN TOUCH! *
33 West 54th Street New York NY 10019 / T (646) 692-8849 / email@example.com
* HOURS * DAILY 11:30AM to 10 PM - Reservations (preferably) and walk-ins are welcome.
* PRESS INQUIRIES * Please contact our Marketing Director Jim Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 714-1519. Thank you.
* HOME AND CORPORATE DELIVERY * Place your order via phone, or on seamless.com and grubhub.com. Mozzarella at our place or yours!
* JOIN THE TEAM * We are always open to welcome talented and passionate professionals. To inquire about current positions at Il Gattopardo Group, please send your resume to email@example.com. We hope to have you on board!
* PARKING *
The 1345 Garage
101-41 West 54th Street (between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, on the left side of the street, under the former Ziegfeld Theater) T (212) 245-8708
1330 Avenue of the Americas - Entrance by 53rd Street and 54th Street (between Fifth and Sixth Avenues) T (212) 586 0169
* NEARBY CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS *
The Museum of Modern Art
11 West 53 Street, New York, NY 10019-5497 / T (212) 708-9400 / www.moma.org /
Museum of Art and Design
2 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019 / T (212) 299-7777 / www.madmuseum.org/
Carnegie Hall is located at the corner of 57th Street and Seventh
Stern Auditorium—elevators or stairs off the main lobby
Weill Recital Hall—at 154 West 57th Street
Zankel Hall—on Seventh Avenue between 56th Street and 57th Street
THE LINCOLN CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
10 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023 / T (212) 875-5456/ www.lincolncenter.org /